ProSim 4 Vital Signs Patient Simulator
One touch testing. Featuring specialized stay-connected ECG posts to ensure secure lead connections and no-hassle testing, ProSim 4 is perfect for on-call BMET professionals troubleshooting patient monitors throughout a hospital facility and as a grab-and-go portable tester.
Final price will be confirmed in quote
ProSim 4 Vital Signs Patient Monitor Simulator
Designed to get you in and out of most locations in 60 seconds, this quick-check device tests 12-lead ECG, respiration, IBP, NIBP with an easy touchscreen menu designed for troubleshooting fast. It is 90 % smaller and lighter than single-function patient simulators, provides one-tap testing for most patient monitor checks, and runs all day on a single battery charge. The Fluke Biomedical ProSim line of patient monitor testers are compatible with patient monitors by original equipment manufacturers such as: * GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Spacelabs Healthcare, Nihon Kohden, Welch Allyn, and Draeger (Dräger). * Brand and tradenames remain the property of their respective owners. Usage does not imply an endorsement. Multi-language user interface available in English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Italian, and Chinese.
- Accurate/repeatable 12-lead ECG, respiration, IBP and physiologically-relevant NIBP testing
- 90% smaller and lighter than combined technology of single-function testing tools
- Breakthrough touchscreen technology
- One-tap testing for most performance tests and checks
- Easy quick-check patient monitor testing in one minute or less with onboard pre-sets and auto sequences
- Integrated, rechargeable battery capable of running quick checks all day
- Stay-connected ECG posts for secure lead connections
- Repeatable NIBP testing within 2 mmHg independent of device under test
- Multi-language user interface offers choice of language selection
- Tilt stand design for operation in tight spaces and better viewing angle