Fluke ESA612 Electrical Safety Analyzer
The ESA612 combines the power of a ECG simulator and electrical safety analyzer in a single rugged portable device. The ESA612 includes two electrical safety test load selections for global use, as well as one-button access to multiple applications.
Final price will be confirmed in quote
The power of a ECG simulator and electrical safety analyzer in a single rugged portable device.
The ESA612 Electrical Safety Analyzer represents over 20 years of Fluke Biomedical experience in test equipment for biomedical and clinical engineering professionals that perform field service on medical equipment throughout their facilities, in clinics, and anywhere onsite service is required. Portable, lightweight, and designed for operation in tight spaces, the ESA612 offers the functionality of a simulator and electrical safety tester in a single test tool. With the selection of two test loads, this versatile product can be used worldwide for compliance testing to preventative maintenance electrical safety standards of choice. The versatility of the multifaceted ESA612 Electrical Safety Analyzer is further expanded with optional automation software, which speeds and simplifies testing and provides high-end-analyzer productivity at software-level investment. Ansur-automated ESA612 standardizes test procedures, compares results to standards limits, and generates and stores reports for total digital data management.
- Portable, ergonomic and lightweight
- Large, easy-to-read display with adjustable contrast
- User-friendly interface
- Tilt stand for stand-up testing in field environments
- Five applied parts jacks and easy ECG snap connection with optional expander box
- ECG waveform tests and dual-lead measurements combine the functionality of a simulator and safety analyzer in a single test tool
- Internal memory for 100 test records
- Replaceable mains fuses keep your unit in the field and out of the repair shop
- Two-year extended warranty (no-cost, available after first-year calibration at the Fluke Biomedical Cleveland Service Center)
- 20 A at 120 V current capability
- USB connection for use with Ansur and Data Viewer software (for memory download to PC) to standardize Test procedures, compare results to standards limits, generate and store reports and perform total digital data management
- Rigorously tested for rugged field applications, with CE and CSA in addition to the Fluke-quality-design stamp of approval