VT900A + VAPOR Ventilator and Anesthesia Test duo
The VT900A + VAPOR Ventilator and Anesthesia Test duo is designed to efficiently and reliably perform a full anesthesia machine PM, from ventilators to vaporizers.
Final price will be confirmed in quote
The VAPOR Anesthesia Tester is an accessory to the VT900A Gas Flow Analyzer / Ventilator Tester that expands your testing capability to vaporizers. VAPOR automatically detects the 5 major anesthetic agents, CO2, and N2O, and identifies them by their international color code for easy identification – no effort on your part.
- Streamline your testing procedure by performing a complete anesthesia machine PM/efficacy test with one setup
- Avoid confusion and improve efficiency with auto-detection of anesthetic agents and color-matched gas identification
- Reduce bulk and improve ease of transport with a convenient carrying case for the lightweight accessory and gas flow module
- Operate on-the-go with durable, robust design
- Simplify calibration and servicing with one manufacturer for all anesthesia test equipment
- Reduce testing time with 7-in. color touch screen, quick-connect fitting and complete anesthesia hosing accessory kit
- Confidently test with accuracy that meets vaporizer manufacturer recommendations
- Ensure patient safety with automatic detection and measurement of CO2, N2O and five commonly used anesthetic agents